Welcome to Vision of Rose Photo!
Hello! Thank you so much for signing up for a styled shoot with VRP! Below, you will find all of the information you'll need to know for the big day including arrival times, shoot time, wrap time, how to prepare and more.
Please read all of the following information thoroughly, as it will answer ALL of your questions.
In the event of rain or inclement weather, the shoot will be rescheduled. Typically, I like to wait until the day BEFORE to reschedule but may do so if rain is on the forecast ahead of time. This is done to make sure everyone has enough notice in advance since we work with an entire time behind the scenes to pull off these type of shoots. So please be on the look-out for emails to come your way with information should this happen. Email communications will come from email@example.com
LOCATION: 400 Weston Lane Hopewell VA 23860
- All models arriving for the shoot will immediately be given wardrobe to change in to.
- Hair must be PROFESSIONALLY styled before arriving. Makeup will be done in the gravel parking lot.
ARRIVAL TIME: Arrival time for ALL models is 5:30PM. Anyone arriving after 5:30PM may not receive makeup. Makeup application for some will take longer than others. Please be patient while waiting. We will begin with the most intricate looks first and finish with the softer looks.
SHOOT TIME: Shooting will begin promptly at 7:00PM.
WRAP TIME: Shoot will wrap by 8:15PM.
CHARACTER ASSIGNMENT: As stated in the casting call, VRP is responsible for assigning roles. Roles will not be switched or changed, as our team have all been notified of who is portraying which character. If you are not happy with your character selection, you are welcome to change your character and provide your own wardrobe for the look. If you plan to do this, please let us know via email immediately so that we can adjust our side of plans. Below you will see your assigned role and the hair style that is approved for this character.
Denise Colbert - Mad Hatter
Alexa Lundie - Alice
Crista Manieri- March Hare
Ashley Taylor - White Rabbit
Joy Melon - Queen of Hearts
Tina Hamlet - Duchess
Meagan White - Cheshire Cat
Alicia - The White Queen
Madison Scott & Friend - Twins 1 & 2
- Apply foundation prior to arriving. Also bring it with you in case makeup artist needs to make any adjustments.
- All models need to bring their own mascara and eyeliner. Everything else will be provided at the shoot.
- If you have ANY skin conditions: acne, skin sensitivity to makeup, allergies to makeup, etc. you will need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with this information so makeup artist can be notified. If conditions are severe enough, you may be requested to bring your own makeup during the shoot.
NAILS + UNDERGARMENTS:
- Approved nail polish colors for shoot: Nude, French Manicure, Black, Charcoal Grey, Taupe, Blush Pink, Red and White. Toe and finger nails must match and have a fresh coat of polish. Chipped or unmatched polish will result in our makeup artist asking you to remove it before shoot begins.
- All undergarments must be nude, beige, white or very light in color to ensure they are not seen through wardrobe. Strapless bras are suggested, however, not required.
- Guests are not allowed with models.
- Eyebrows should be waxed and/or plucked / shaped at least 3 days before your shoot and any other visible body hair should be taken care of before hand as well.
- Get PLENTY of rest the night before. Dark circles and exhaustion will definitely show up in portraits.
- Drink lots of water. Starting today, hydrate yourself very well every day. This includes moisturizing your skin with lotion!
What's Included in Your Session:
- Professional makeup
- Wardrobe to wear
- Stylized shoot including props to use
- 20 images uploaded into online album with printing rights to all - Some images will be individual shots and some will be group shots that you are included in
- Feature in our 2018 Styled Shoot Look Book & our OCTOBER edition of She's So Glamorous Magazine
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS: All models have the option to add-on the following:
PRINTED SPIRAL ALBUM:
Spiral-bound 7x5 printed album filled with photos from the shoot to commemorate the day. Will feature all photos of model taken individually as well as some group shots if taken and detail shots of the set up. Includes 1 ticket for drawing.
$35.00 + 5.3% VA Sales Tax
SPIRAL ALBUM + MAGAZINE BUNDLE:
Includes spiral album mentioned as well as a printed copy of "She's So Glamorous Magazine" featuring exclusive photos from the boutique styled shoot. Includes 2 tickets for drawing.
$50.00 + 5.3% VA Sales Tax
** Add-ons must be ordered by THURSDAY AUGUST 10th so we can customize photos of model to go inside spiral album. Orders will not be accepted after this date. All sales are final.
*** All album orders will receive a ticket on the day of the shoot. Every month, tickets are drawn randomly and winners are notified via email if their name has been drawn. Winning ticket will receive a full glamour portrait session with Vision of Rose Photography valued at $475.00!
HOW LONG BEFORE I SEE A SNEAK PEEK? I typically try to provide participating models with a sneak peek via social media in 2-4 business days after the shoot. A sneak peek will be uploaded both to our Facebook business page as well as our Instagram.
CAN I SHARE THE PHOTO? Yes, you may share the photo, however, the watermark on the photo should still be visible in your post and in the caption portion credit to Vision of Rose Photography must be given.
HOW LONG BEFORE I'LL RECEIVE IMAGES PROMISED FOR THE SHOOT? Delivery of the online images (online album) will be sent in 20-30 business days (business days run M-F). All models will receive an online album featuring images from the shoot. Printed albums, if purchased, will be delivered in 10-20 business days (business days run M-F) AFTER ONLINE ALBUM GOES LIVE and must be picked up at Vision of Rose Photography. An email will be sent to you once your album is received to us and a date will be set for you to pick up your album in Hopewell, VA.
CAN I USE MY IMAGES ONLINE OR FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES? Images can be used online via social media and for personal head-shots. If used for modeling portfolio, photographic credit must be given on all representing forms (print, media, online, etc.).
CAN MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY PURCHASE AN ADDITIONAL COPY OF THE MAGAZINE IF THEY WANT? Yes. Information on how to do this will be sent out after the shoot has concluded as well as a date when your images will be in the magazine.
Please fill the form out fully and send back so wardrobe can be ordered in time for your shoot. Shoots are NOT provided for this shoot. All models will be barefoot.