The Collective Workshop
THE COLLECTIVE WORKSHOP
This workshop is perfect for all photographers, no matter where you're at in your journey! This extensive workshop is an 8 hour day, jam-packed with everything you need and want to know about running a successful photography business. No matter what you specialize in, this workshop is for you!
Saturday, February 11th : 11AM - 6PM
Brookwood; Unite RVA Magazine's Exclusive Property - Richmond, VA
We will start our day of with learning:
The Ins & Outs of Running a Business - What it includes, how to market effectively, rocking SEO, how to keep your social media consistent and up to date, creating your ideal experience & packaging, pricing and budgeting, taking the leap into a full time business, and organizing a business that practically runs itself.
After we go over our Business topics, we will break for an hour catered lunch (on me!).
Once we return:
I will walk you through my entire client experience with a live client. You will see how I communicate with my clients including: how I email them (you'll receive an email script to follow along!), how I lead my client into purchasing what I think is best for them but also the sale I want to make, how I book their shoot, how I prepare them for the shoot and lead them into wearing exactly what I need for my brand to be consistent, how I conduct a photo shoot, how I encourage my client into feeling comfortable & confident in front of the camera, and last how I cull the images & live editing of the images (to be emailed).
I will also share with you some ideas that have been proven to work that take your client experience up several notches! You'll see first-hand how I've created a following of clients who rave about me so that you can tailor the experience for YOU and your business!
After the client experience, we will take a 15 minute break so you can have time to set up your gear and get ready for our gorgeous styled shoot!
The styled shoot will cover the following areas:
Engagement / Couple's (can also be bride & groom)
Details: Cake, floral, candles and tablescape
Groom / Men's Portraiture
Glamour / Bridal
- Boudoir / Bridal Boudoir
Here's a peek at our vision board for the shoot!
We will start with our couple together, then we will transition into shots of the groom by himself, next will be shots of our bride (glamour) by herself and while our model is transitioning into her boudoir wardrobe, we will photograph the styling of the shoot.
After our shoot closes at sunset, we will have an open Q+A dinner at a local restaurant. There is a small additional fee to participate in the Q+A dinner.
All participating photographers will receive the following with an investment into The Collective Workshop:
- Hard-copy of The Collective Workbook; a 40 page workbook created and designed specifically for workshop attendees. Included inside is a posing guide, client communications (you'll see first-hand, real emails I am sharing with my client's consent to show you exactly how I talked them through their session booking process), worksheets to help you establish a productive, fun and successful session every single time, how to create raving fans and workshop detail follow-alongs.
- Access to The Collective Workshop
- Swag bag loaded with gifts from our sponsors.
- Giveaways during the workshop.
- Refreshments & Lunch
- Access to the styled shoot; All styled shoot images taken by photographers are for your use, as you see fit! There is no wait period for posting or publication! Your work is your work. Feel free to use them as you wish! All photographers are guaranteed one-on-one time with both our male and female models during the shoot!
- Online virtual copy of VRP's sold-out Style Look Book; a book that walks you through how to style your client perfectly for a photo shoot!
- 4 Head Shots for your professional use; because, who doesn't need a professional shot of themselves, right!?
Workshop will take place at Brookwood in Richmond, VA, a beautiful location complete with:
- Japanese bamboo garden
- Floral landscaping everywhere
- Lake access
- Reflection pond
- Vintage decor with unique detailing
- Summer foliage in full-bloom
- Fruit trees
Brookwood is a carefully landscaped, EXCLUSIVE & private property with over 3 acres of endless possibilities complete with private nooks everywhere. You won't be disappointed!
Investment into The Collective Workshop is $200.00 without the Q+A dinner, or $215.00 to add on the dinner! You can either pay for your workshop in full or make payments of $50.00 until your balance is paid in full. Pay on your terms with our flex pay system which allows you to make payments when you wish, as long as the balance is paid before January 1st, 2017, with no interest.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL
Every workshop attendee who signs up by paying their balance in full before October 1st will receive a personal 2 hour one-on-one online mentoring session with Rosey to discuss whatever topics you need help with. This is an exclusive offer for workshop attendees and if purchased alone, runs $150.00+.