Styled Shoot Info
Welcome to Vision of Rose Photography!
STYLED SHOOT INFORMATION
Hello! Thank you so much for signing up for a styled shoot with VRP! Below, you will find all of the information you'll need to know for the big day including arrival times, shoot time, wrap time, how to prepare and more.
Please read all of the following information thoroughly, as it will answer ALL of your questions.
In the event of rain or inclement weather, the shoot will be rescheduled. Typically, I like to wait until the day of to reschedule but may do so if rain is on the forecast ahead of time. This is done to make sure everyone has enough notice in advance. So please be on the look-out for emails to come your way with information should this happen. Email communications will come from email@example.com
LOCATION: 400 Weston Lane Hopewell VA 23860
- All models arriving for the shoot will immediately be given wardrobe to change in to.
- Hair must be done before arriving. Makeup will be done in the gravel parking lot.
ARRIVAL TIME: Arrival time for ALL models is 3:30PM. Anyone arriving after 3:30PM may not receive makeup.
SHOOT TIME: Shooting will begin promptly at 4:15PM.
WRAP TIME: Shoot will wrap by 5:15PM.
- Below you will find photos of approved hair styles for this shoot. Hair must look professionally done and camera ready.
- Apply foundation prior to arriving. Also bring it with you in case makeup artist needs to make any adjustments.
- All models need to bring their own mascara and eyeliner. Everything else will be provided at the shoot.
- If you have ANY skin conditions: acne, rosacea, skin sensitivity to makeup, allergies to makeup, etc. you will need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with this information so makeup artist can be notified. If conditions are severe enough, you may be requested to bring your own makeup during the shoot.
NAILS + UNDERGARMENTS:
- Approved nail polish colors for shoot: Nude, French Manicure, Black, Charcoal Grey, Taupe, Blush Pink, Red and White. Toe and finger nails must match and have a fresh coat of polish. Chipped or unmatched polish will result in our makeup artist asking you to remove it before shoot begins.
- All undergarments must be nude, beige, white or very light in color to ensure they are not seen through wardrobe. Strapless bras are suggested, however, not required.
- Guests are not allowed with models.
- Eyebrows should be waxed and/or plucked / shaped at least 3 days before your shoot and any other visible body hair should be taken care of before hand as well.
- Get PLENTY of rest the night before. Dark circles and exhaustion will definitely show up in portraits.
- Drink lots of water. Starting today, hydrate yourself very well every day. This includes moisturizing your skin with lotion!
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS: All models have the option to add-on the following:
PRINTED SPIRAL ALBUM:
Spiral-bound 7x5 printed album filled with photos from the shoot to commemorate the day. Will feature all photos of model taken individually as well as some group shots if taken and detail shots of the set up. Includes 1 ticket for drawing.
$35.00 + 5.3% VA Sales Tax
SPIRAL ALBUM + MAGAZINE BUNDLE:
Includes spiral album mentioned as well as a printed copy of "She's So Glamorous Magazine" featuring exclusive photos from the boutique styled shoot. Includes 2 tickets for drawing.
$50.00 + 5.3% VA Sales Tax
** Add-ons must be ordered by Monday Feb. 13th so we can customize photos of model to go inside spiral album. Orders will not be accepted after this date. All sales are final.
*** All album orders will receive a ticket on the day of the shoot. Every month, tickets are drawn randomly and winners are notified via email if their name has been drawn. Winning ticket will receive a full glamour portrait session with Vision of Rose Photography valued at $475.00!
HOW LONG BEFORE I SEE A SNEAK PEEK? I typically try to provide participating models with a sneak peek via social media in 2-4 business days after the shoot. A sneak peek will be uploaded both to our Facebook business page as well as our Instagram.
CAN I SHARE THE PHOTO? Yes, you may share the photo, however, the watermark on the photo should still be visible in your post and in the caption portion credit to Vision of Rose Photography must be given.
HOW LONG BEFORE I'LL RECEIVE IMAGES PROMISED FOR THE SHOOT? Delivery of the online images (online album) will be sent in 15-30 business days (business days run M-F). All models will receive an online album featuring images from the shoot. Printed albums, if purchased, will be delivered in 10-20 business days (business days run M-F) and must be picked up at Vision of Rose Photography. An email will be sent to you once your album is received to us and a date will be set for you to pick up your album in Hopewell, VA.
CAN I USE MY IMAGES ONLINE OR FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES? Images can be used online via social media and for personal head-shots. If used for modeling portfolio, photographic credit must be given on all representing forms (print, media, online, etc.).
WHAT WAS INCLUDED WHEN I PURCHASED THE SHOOT? Included in your purchase is:
- Professional Makeup
- All images in online album with print rights
CAN MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY PURCHASE AN ADDITIONAL COPY OF THE MAGAZINE IF THEY WANT? Yes. Information on how to do this will be sent out after the shoot has concluded as well as a date when your images will be in the magazine.
Please fill the form out fully and send back so wardrobe can be ordered in time for your shoot. If we are unable to find shoes in your size that match the theme of the shoot, you may be required to provide your own. If this happens, we will email you in time.