Jason and Jordan
Hello Jason + Jordan!
Welcome to your wedding portal! I'm so excited that you have decided to book me for your wedding! This is where you'll find all of the specifics for your special day, where you'll be able to schedule your bridal portraits when you're ready and where you can make payments towards your balance. Below, you will also find a button for you to post on social media if you wish!!
I remember my wedding day like it was yesterday, so it is truly an honor to have been chosen by you both to cover your big day! I personally would like to thank you for choosing Vision of Rose Photography!
I look forward to your big day!
JASON + JORDAN'S SPECIAL DAY:
Saturday, July 22nd, 2017 at Nazareth Lutheran Church in Hopewell, VA
You have signed up for our Luxe Wedding Experience, which includes the following:
- 4 hours of coverage; typically split as so:
- 30 minutes of bride getting ready
- 1 hour for ceremony
- 30 minutes of formal portraits with party
- 2 hour for reception (+ any balance left over from wedding ceremony coverage)
- All images uploaded on to a USB with printing rights to all images
- 100 images uploaded in to an online "Highlight" gallery for sharing with friends and family or posting to social media
- You have also chosen a complimentary Bridal Portrait session complete with: 1 hour of camera time, all images uploaded into an online gallery with professional retouching and 1 complimentary 12x8 print for displaying at your wedding / reception
$100.00 retainer fee was paid by check on October 29, 2017
$480.00 balance is due by Saturday July 8th, 2017 by close of business (5PM) - This can be paid via the payment portal located below or by check made out to: Rosey Slocum and mailed to VRP at: 3213 Clay Street Hopewell VA 23860
You have selected a complimentary bridal portrait session as your package add-on. In order for us to have your complimentary bridal portrait (12X8 print) returned to us in time for your ceremony / reception, your session needs to be scheduled for a date before July 7th, 2017. We shoot in natural light, 1 hour before sunset which would be a 7:15PM session. We have the following dates available during this time frame. To book a date, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date and time you have selected. Please keep in mind that dates are currently booking extremely fast, so do not delay on getting your session on the books in time for your big day.
- FRIDAY JUNE 16TH @ 7:15PM
- THURSDAY JUNE 22ND @ 7:15PM
- TUESDAY JUNE 27TH @ 7:15PM
- MONDAY JULY 3RD @ 7:15PM
- WEDNESDAY JULY 5TH @ 7:15PM
- FRIDAY JULY 7TH @ 7:15PM
WEDDING AGREEMENT WITH VISION OF ROSE PHOTO & JORDAN AND JASON:
- Current Address: 4805 Mill Reef Road Sandston VA 23150
- Phone: 804-248-8759 (Bride) 757-660-8734 (Groom)
- Address of Bride getting ready, wedding ceremony & reception: 1711 Grant Street Hopewell VA 23860
- Wedding Date: Saturday July 22nd, 2017
- Photographer Arrival Time: 6:00PM // Will begin coverage at 6:30PM of Bride getting ready
- Ceremony Coverage Begin Time: 7:00PM
- Formal Portraits Begin Time: 8:00PM (no other photography allowed during this time as per contract)
- Reception Coverage Begin Time: 8:30PM
- Photography Coverage End Time: 10:00PM
- Bridal Party: Katie Jones (MOH), Dawn Lero, Ashley Thompson and Harley Hicks
- Groom's Party: Charles Brimer (BM), Anthony Watkins, Robbie Thompson and Aaron Watkins
- Additional Party: Shelbie Mayeaux (Junior Bridesmaid), Shelby Miller (Flower Girl), Kiah Lero (Ring Bearer) and Wally Shifflett (Pastor)
- Special Ceremony to Capture: Candle Lighting Ceremony & Kneeling Ceremony
Important Contract Highlights:
RESPONSIBILITIES: VRP is not responsible for compromised coverage due to causes beyond the control of VRP including but no limited to obtrusive guests, lateness of Clients or Guests, weather conditions, schedule complications, incorrect addresses provided, rendering of decorations or restrictions of the locations. //PHOTOGRAPHER'S NOTE: It is important that guests are informed that the use of FLASH during ceremony or reception will hinder Photographer's ability to capture clear images. Flash from phones, cameras and camcorders causes photography taken by VRP to either develop under or over exposed. This can be avoided by informing ALL GUESTS that flash photography is absolutely not allowed during the ceremony or reception. VRP is not responsible for missed photos due to Guest's use of flash. Unfortunately we have seen this happen during the first kiss, cake cutting, first dance, bridal walk, and much more due to Guests failing to cooperate. It is very important to stress this to guests.
OTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS AND PHOTOGRAPHY: Clients understand that during formal portraits or any other posed portraits that are taken before, during and after the ceremony, preparations, reception and in between are to be taken by VRP only. No other photography is allowed during this time, this includes guests of the wedding and wedding party who are using personal cameras and/or cell phones. It is the Client's responsibility to inform guests of this clause. Should VRP notice guests or other photographers taking images during this time, VRP will halt on taking images until those taking photographs who are not affiliated with VRP have stopped. This time is docked from wedding coverage. // PHOTOGRAPHER'S NOTE: This clause is in effect to ensure we are able to capture images that our Clients will love. Opportunities can be missed if VRP or our participating photographers have to work around wedding guests holding out cameras, cell phones, tablets and other devices.
MEALS + BREAKS: VRP will not photograph the event while food is being served and eaten. It is not the style of VRP to take images during htis time. During this time, VRP will recharge batteries, make personal calls and have down time as the Clients and Guests enjoy their meals. VRP will eat when the Clients eat at the time of the wedding party to ensure no key moments are missed. VRP will be allowed 1 meal and 1 beverage with the rest of the guests and will be seated during the meal portion of the event. VRP will take personal breaks needed during "down-times" while the events commence. The breaks will be short, within 5-10 minutes, depending on the nature of the break which is needed. "Down-Time" break time is not docked from wedding coverage.
POST PRODUCTION AND EDITING: The final post production and editing styles, effects, and overall look of the images are left to the discretion of VRP. The return time for images is seven (7) to ten (10) business days for the first "sneak peeks" to be posted online and the Client will receive the delivery of their images via PASS (online gallery) within thirty (30) business days after the wedding. If a USB has been included in the package, this is only available for pickup directly from VRP and will be available within thirty (30) business days after the wedding.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: Remaining balance is payable in full no less than TWO WEEKS (14 days) before the scheduled wedding.
To make a payment, select either $100.00 or $150.00 payment and follow the steps until a confirmation is given. If paying more than this, a check is required to be written out to Rosey Slocum and mailed to: 3213 Clay Street Hopewell VA 23860 to avoid additional PayPal fees.
Below you will see a reflection of your payments posted. Please allow 24 hours before payments posted are updated.
By paying via this checkout page, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- All payments are FINAL. No refunds will be granted under any circumstances.
$100.00 Retainer fee - October 29th, 2017 (Check)
ACCOUNT BALANCE DUE: $480.00