This is an agreement among FABRI CLAIBORNE (“Intern”), and VISION OF ROSE PHOTO (“Company”).
The purpose of this educational internship is for Intern to learn about Company’s business and to gain valuable insight and experience. The term of this internship begins on January 2, 2018 and ends on December 31, 2018.
Conditions of the Agreement:
• The internship is related to an educational purpose and there is no guarantee or expectation that the activity will result in employment with the Company. However, a commissioned position may be offered should Company feel Intern is a good fit for the business.
• The education received by the Intern from the internship is for the express benefit of the Intern.
• The Intern does not replace or displace any employee of the Company.
• The Intern will receive direct and close supervision by an appropriate supervisor.
• Intern is not entitled to wages or any compensation or benefits for the time spent in the internship. ALL images taken during internship are direct property of Vision of Rose Photo and Intern understands and agrees that images taken during this time are not to directly promote their own agenda, business or self-promotion.
• Company is not liable for injury sustained or health conditions that may arise for the unpaid intern during the course of the internship.
The Intern specifically agrees to and acknowledges the following:
• This internship is educational in nature and there is no guarantee or expectation that the internship will result in employment.
• Company may at any time in its sole discretion, terminate the internship without notice or cause.
• Intern will maintain a regular internship schedule determined by the Intern and their supervisor.
• Intern will demonstrate honesty, punctuality, courtesy, cooperative attitude, proper health and grooming habits, appropriate dress and a willingness to learn.
• Intern will obey the policies, rules and regulations of the Company and comply with the Company’s business practices and procedures.
• Intern will furnish his/her supervisor with all necessary information pertaining to my unpaid internship, including related assignments and reports.
• Under no circumstances will Intern leave the internship without written notification sent directly to Company's address with at least a 30 day notice.
• Transportation to and from the internship site is the responsibility of the Intern.
• While Intern is participating with the Company, he/she is considered an employee or agent of Company for any purposes, and should conduct themselves as such.
• Intern assumes all of the risks of participating in the internship program. In consideration of the opportunity afforded to the Intern to participate in the internship program.
• Intern understands that all photographs taken for the Company under the Internship must be handed directly over to the Company and Copyrights are hereby waived unless otherwise specified by the Company.
• Intern agrees to and understands that direct contact with the Company's clients, spokesmodels, employees, etc. is not allowed at any time during the Internship or after. Clients of the Company are not to be contacted privately by Intern to set up private sessions for ANY reason what so ever. This includes but is not limited to requesting Clients to be "friends" on FB or followed on any social media platform.
• Intern understands and agrees that while under contract with the Company, Intern is not to pursue a private photography business that falls under the category of the Company's business.
Intern hereby agrees that he/she, his/her assignee's, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives, will not make a claim against Company or any of its affiliated organizations, their officers or directors collectively or individually, or any of its employees, for the injury of death to Intern or damage to his/her property, however caused, arising from his/her participation in the internship program. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing. Intern hereby waives and releases any rights, actions, or causes or action resulting from personal injury or death to him/her, or damage to his/her property, sustained in connection with his/her participation in the internship program.
I understand that this unpaid, learning experience is not employment and that Intern is not entitled to wages or a promise of employment at the completion of the unpaid structured learning experience.
By submitting the form below, Intern has agreed to all of the terms outlined in the contract above given by the Company.