INTERNSHIP WITH VISION OF ROSE PHOTOGRAPHY
VRP is looking to add 1-2 interns who have a passion to learn about photography and/or being an entrepreneur. Over the 6 month internship program, you will work directly with Rosey to learn how to use and maintain photo equipment, business etiquette, the ins & outs of being an entrepreneur, client etiquette, management of props and organization, location scouting, shoot set-up and tear-down, casting and selection for shoots, and more.
Here are the requirements:
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must currently reside in Virginia
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to submit a Letter of Recommendation from a past employer, teacher or professor
This is an unpaid position but you have the potential to move up to a paid position in the future to become a part-time photographer with VRP in the 2017 year.
Interns will be needed for 1-2 days a week, sometimes more, depending on photo shoot demand. Must have availability on weekends! Maximum amount of hours spent each week will be 10 hours.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about making photography a career or about being an entrepreneur. Must be goal-oriented, fun, personable, detail oriented, responsible, reliable, self motivated and willing to learn!
Some tasks may include:
- Prop pick up and drop off
- Lifting heavy objects
- Prep/Cleaning of location
- Minuscule tasks for participating photographers such as holding a reflector, grabbing a prop or assisting
- Client assistance during shoots
- Assist Rosey directly for any needs for shoot
- Advertise Vision of Rose Photography with your circle
- Location Scouting
- Taking behind the scenes photos + videos and posting to VRP or SSG social media
- Packaging of client orders and magazine shipments
- Filing Customer Agreements and Paperwork
- Filling purchases into Excel Spreadsheets
- Other tasks to be outlined with time
If this internship sounds like something you would like to participate in, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch to confirm we have received your application!