Boudoir Marathon VRP
PLEASE READ THIS ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!!!
ARRIVAL TIME // 11AM for everyone
ESTIMATED WRAP TIME // 4:30PM - You are free to leave when your session is complete.
GUESTS // Guests are NOT allowed at the shoot. Only participating models and VRP's team will be allowed. This is to respect the privacy of all participating women as well as the venue that is so graciously hosting us.
PHOTOGRAPHY // Photography of any kind unless done by participating photographers is not allowed. This includes cell phone shots, selfies or any other type of photography in the shooting areas. You are welcome to take selfies or behind the scenes in the common areas.
LOCATION // APPOMATTOX BOAT HARBOR CLUBHOUSE - 1604 Fine St, Prince George, VA 23875
WARDROBE // Wardrobe will be given to each of you as you arrive if you have paid the fee to have wardrobe included. All models are responsible for getting dressed immediately following makeup application & hair styling. Remember to wear a button up or loose-neck shirt when you get your hair done as well as to the shoot to ensure hair and makeup are not disturbed when getting dressed. All models are responsible for providing their own under garments (bra and panties), shoes and props; as well as any lingerie you want to be photographed in if you are not satisfied with what VRP has provided. If you have not paid for the wardrobe upgrade, you are responsible for bringing your own lingerie. Due to time limitations, wardrobe changes will not be allowed, so please only bring one wardrobe with you.
MAKEUP // Each woman should arrive with a clean, freshly washed face. Each woman is to bring her own foundation in case the makeup artist does not have a match for your skin tone, as well as your own mascara for hygiene purposes. If you have a preferred lip color you wish to wear for your shoot, please bring this as well. Makeup artists will create custom looks for each woman, based on what she feels will work best for each of you.
HAIR // All models will receive hair styling once you arrive, however, all hair needs to be curled prior to arriving if you wish to have curls. Hair will be styled further from there. If you hair requires specific products or styling tools for your hair texture, please bring these items with you as our hair stylists may not have them on hand.
*HAIR + MAKEUP TIME SLOTS WILL BE ASSIGNED BY VRP + COLLABORATING ARTISTS. YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF YOUR TIME WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT 11AM.
TARDINESS POLICY // Time is crucial to making this marathon a success so make sure you arrive on time to the shoot location. Anyone arriving more than 10 minutes late will not be allowed in the shoot and a refund will not be given. Fees are to cover all that it takes to make this happen.
INCLUDED IN PURCHASE // Each participating model will receive:
- Professional Makeup + Light Hair Styling
- Wardrobe to wear
- All images uploaded into online album with printing rights. 10-15 images is the bare minimum you will receive. Amount of images will depend on how quickly we transition through poses and how well each model does in front of the camera. Some models may require a bit more time with posing and that's OK! We're here to help you look your absolute best!!!
PRINTED ALBUM // If you have not purchased your printed album, there is still time to do so. The deadline to purchase is Friday, November 10th!! --> http://www.visionofrosephoto.com/boudoirintake
TURNAROUND TIME // Turnaround time for images is 3 weeks (21 business days)! Business days for VRP run Monday through Friday only and we are closed an entire week for major holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. With this timeframe, an expected delivery date for the online password protected gallery for each of you will be MONDAY DECEMBER 18TH. If you have purchased a printed album upgrade, your albums will be processed FIRST to ensure we receive your printed albums in time for Christmas. Albums should be received within 3-5 business days of us placing the order. For ensured delivery before Christmas, if you prefer to have your album held for pick up, please let us know and we will hold it for you to come to our Hopewell home office for pickup.
NAILS, SHOES, UNDERGARMENTS, PROPS & HAIR
NAIL POLISH // All models should have their nails painted in the following colors to match wardrobe: Red, Burgundy, Gold, Silver, French Manicure, White, Cream, Tan or Black. Finger nails and toe nails should match.
BOTTOMS // Below are examples of the colors + styles undergarments should be. If you have ANY questions or wish to have your undergarments approved, you can send a photo to email@example.com to make sure you have the right color & style. We suggest wearing bras that are light in material, do not bulge out and that have removable straps just in case your wardrobe requires it. Some visual ideas are below!
SHOES // Shoes are not required but are suggested! All wardrobe provided will match the following colors of shoes. If you wish to bring your own, please ensure they match the same styles and colors below.
PROPS // Props can be used to bring your shoot to life. These help set the tone and mood for your images. For a look at what we suggest to bring, see below. Props are optional. We suggest things such as coffee mugs, fresh flowers, riding crops, fishnet thigh-highs, etc.
How to Prepare
THE WEEK BEFORE:
- Wax, bleach and/or shave any unwanted hair. This includes facial, arms, legs and private areas.
- Make a hair appointment if you prefer to get your hair done before the shoot. (Do not try any new hair cuts that you may regret during your portrait session.)
- Get your hair and/or roots touched up if needed.
- Make an appointment for a pedicure if your feet have visible dry skin and/or cracked skin.
THREE DAYS BEFORE:
- Pluck away any hairs that may have grown back in.
- Give legs one final shave-over. Moisturize VERY well after.
- Begin moisture regimen on skin. Full body.
THE NIGHT BEFORE:
- Get PLENTY of rest! Any lack of sleep will show up in your portraits.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Remember to not eat ANYTHING that may make you feel gassy or bloated for your portraits.
- If your cycle has started, please reschedule your session for another date.
- Pack items needed: WARDROBE IF YOU'RE PROVIDING IT, SHOES, PROPS, FOUNDATION & MASCARA
THE MORNING OF:
- Wash and moisturize face.
- Moisturize ENTIRE body and bring additional lotion with you to session.
- Paint finger and toe nails the same color.
- Remove any and all jewelry to leave at home that does not match the theme of your session. VRP is not responsible for lost or stolen pieces you have brought with you.
*PLEASE NOTE: If your cycle has started, please reschedule for a different date. Our next boudoir marathon will take place in February.
WARDROBE VRP PROVIDES // Below is an example of the type of wardrobe we provide for boudoir sessions. As stated above, if you wish to wear something other than the styles pictured, you are welcome to provide your own wardrobe. Please note this on your form below! Some pieces may be risque and some may be more conservative.
I am so excited you have taken this step for yourself! Boudoir is not only sexy and fun but it is also empowering and freeing! You get to step in, put yourself into our hands and allow us to pamper you for the day and help you to feel and see how beautiful you truly are!! I am so very excited to work with you and look forward to meeting you in person if I have not had the pleasure of doing so just yet! Please feel free to ask any questions you may have, as my team and I are here to help in any way possible! Lastly, if you have ANY food allergies at all or dietary restrictions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know so that we can ensure we have options for everyone to enjoy during our hors devours hour!
I can't wait to see you on Sunday!!